Improving ROI with Robotic Integration
Robotic technology is no longer exclusively reserved for large manufacturers, but quickly becoming a “must have” for smaller and medium companies to stay competitive. Believe it or not, more than 98% of U.S. manufacturers qualify as small businesses. If you are facing a need for faster production times, incredible precision, and increased quality all at affordable prices then robotic integration may be your answer. Some common areas where they are known to enhance operations are welding, pick and place, painting, assembly, packaging, inspection, part detection, location, and verification. If you’re wondering how, let us show you the key benefits.
- Increased Safety: Delegating repetitive, dirty, or dangerous tasks means fewer accidents and fewer risks to your workers. Now workers are moved to a supervisory role and are still a part of the process but without having to be in harm’s way.
- Shorter Cycle Times: An automated robot has the ability to work at a constant speed without interruptions and for longer periods of time. It doesn’t need breaks, shift changes, sleep or vacations.
- Consistent Quality: Once programmed, industrial robots are predictable and precise down to the millimeter. It ensures products will be made or processes will be followed exactly the same, every time, eliminating human error and reducing costly rework.
- Reduce Cost: Robotic systems can save you both labor and production cost. The cost of having a skilled worker handle many operations is going to be more expensive than a robot, even with the high initial investment. Plus with robots already increasing your quality, consistency, and productivity, products can be made at a reduced cost.
- Improve Skills Gap: Some argue that robots are taking jobs away from U.S. workers, but that’s not necessarily the case. With robot automation, it lessens the need for skilled workers that are hard to find and instead you can hire raw workers looking for more opportunity and train them to use the robot.
What Is Included In Robot Integration From IAC?
IAC can program and outfit industrial robots so they can perform complicated applications to everyday repeatable tasks. As integrators, we customize robots to fit your unique needs.
Our services would start with evaluating your existing production process and defining your specialized needs and project requirements. Once we help define the problem and solution, IAC will begin work to develop the hardware and software design, self-perform all programming, procure & assemble the robot and test it all in-house. Then we will pack it up and move it to your manufacturing facility. Upon delivery, IAC will install and integrate the robot into your existing systems. We will conduct testing and debugging so it works successfully and then train all operators. At final acceptance, we extend a 90-day warranty on all work performed.
Contact Us Today
IAC’s experienced team can evaluate your existing production process to get the most from your existing assets, while integrating the latest technologies to move your operation to the next level. For more information on Robotic Integration and to discuss a potential project, contact Innovative Automation Concepts at 309-481-5172 or via email today!